- This event has passed.
Poultry Feed Formulation Course (Harare)
October 20, 2017 @ 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM CAT$18
Do you want to learn how to formulate your own livestock feed using the available resources by cutting the cost of feed? If yes, don’t miss the above mentioned training to be held in Harare being organised by Zimbabwe Free Range Poultry Association (ZFRPA).
1. Feed analysis (Nutrients & minerals) sources and functions
2. Non conventional feeds (feed resources useful but not used by companies)
3. Feeding standards (nutrient requirements for different animals)
4. Processing of feedstuffs
5. Manual and software based ration formulation
6. Use of premixes
7. Formulation of compound feeds with desired nutrient levels
8. Feed storage and regulations
Mr Gospel Matondi ( Livestock Nutritionist)
$15 ZFRPA (members) and $18 (non-members). Cost covers lunch, manual, certificate and facilitation costs.
Cash, Ecocash ( Mrs Stella Mavengere – 0772363384), Swipe
For more information and booking inbox 📮 or call 📞 the organisers directly on 0779600730 and 0784335019.